- This event has passed.
The Master’s Footsteps
April 30, 2016 @ 10:00 am - May 1, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
~ Initiation and the Ladder to Enlightenment ~
Spiritual initiations are the benchmarks of development upon the ladder of evolution, and each can be viewed as a portal leading to enlightenment. Every initiation indicates that the soul has taken a measure of control over some facet of the personality (ego). They are known and proven markers of spiritual attainment, each representing a stepping stone toward becoming a Master of Wisdom. It is therefore true to say that initiations represent The Master’s Footsteps pointing the way to liberation.
In this weekend retreat, we will closely examine each of the five initiations. Beginning with the ancient Rules for Applicants, we will explore the requirements (as conveyed by the Masters) for stepping onto the Path of Initiation. Following this, the transformational necessities pertaining to each initiation will be profoundly considered—both from the perspective of personality changes, as well as the scope and nature of service that accompanies each initiation.
Woven into this subject we will be taking a penetrating look at the various Veils of Illusion that must be lifted at each of these spiritual milestones as a prerequisite to being inwardly touched by the Rod of Initiation. The goal of this weekend workshop is to not only deepen your understanding of the ladder of evolution, but also ponder upon which rung of that ladder you may be found. Below are some (but not all) of the additional topics that will be explored. We hope you can join us.
- The Gift of Initiation – a deepening intimacy with the inner ashram (the soul’s abode)
- Invoking a point of tension in support of the initiatory journey
- Measures of consciousness and purification evidenced at each initiation
- The Initiator—applying the Rod of Initiation upon the human causal body (soul vehicle)
- Zodiacal and planetary forces related to each of the initiations
- Processes designed to transform the personality in preparation for initiation
Information and Registration:
Please contact Gerard Timmons using the contact details below.