- This event has passed.
The Union of Mind and Intuition
May 13, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
~ A Heavenly Marriage ~
The human mind is the true companion to spiritual intuition. When the mind is properly oriented, the intuitions coming from the soul will be correctly interpreted. Yet, if the lower mind and emotions are overly involved, the soul’s intuitions become distorted and misapplied. From the esoteric perspective, the higher mind is the rightful interpreter of our intuitive impressions. The challenge is to orient the mind correctly, so that it truly becomes the Revealer of the Real, rather than the Slayer of the Real. In this workshop, we will closely examine the nature of the human mind and its sacred relationship to intuition. Below are a few (but not all) of the specific themes to be presented and discussed:
- The nature of intuition, and how it reveals the wisdom of the soul
- How the mind shapes thoughts from formless intuitive impressions
- Practical distinctions between one’s higher and lower mind
- The dangers of confusing “astral light” with intuition
- Methods of orienting the mind to properly receive the soul’s guidance
When: 13 May 2018 (9:30 am – 5:30 pm)
Location: Cambridge (Details noted below)
Preregistration is required. Please contact Mary Ellis (see below for contact details)
Note: Please bring a dish to share for lunch – Refreshments for tea and coffee breaks are provided.
Cost: £65 before 1 April (£75 after 1 April)