- This event has passed.
Death: The Soul’s Great Adventure
February 25, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Death is an unavoidable aspect of human existence, though mystery and fear often surround it. To those dedicated to living a spiritual life, death is understood as a beginning, not an end. At the time of death, the soul begins its liberation from its encasement in form. Death therefore frees the soul from the limitations of incarnated existence. Yet there are few who know death as a great adventure, and who truly understand the transformational processes that occur at the time of death. Below are a few (but not all) of the specific themes to be presented and discussed in this workshop:
* The nature of death, as understood in the ancient Perennial Philosophy
* How physical death is always followed by a “second death”
* The experience of Devachan after the death process is complete
* How the soul evolves as a result of the death experience
* The role of the “permanent atoms” in the reincarnation process
* Methods of living as a preparation for death
We Hope You Can Join Us!
When: 25 February 2018 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Where: The Relaxation Centre (see details below)
Cost: $130 AUD
Lunch: Please bring a plate of food to contribute to a shared lunch
Further Information: Please contact Amma Joy (see below for contact details)
Bookings: Bookings are handled through the Relaxation Centre.
While in Brisbane, William will be offering esoterically interpreted astrological readings on 22 – 23 February. For more information or to schedule an appointment please click here.