- This event has passed.
The Art of Becoming (the Soul)
May 16, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Art of Becoming the Soul
…. The spiritual journey is governed by one’s yearning to be the soul. Over countless incarnations we have struggled to more closely live and express the higher consciousness we sense deep within ourselves. Each life brings us closer to this objective, and the end reward is enlightenment itself. Life is therefore a journey of wakening to the authentic self (the soul) and its full expression in the outer world. This is the Art of Becoming. In this workshop, we shall closely consider the process of becoming, as it pertains to the distant past, the present, and the future. Below are a few (but not all) of the specific themes to be presented and discussed:
- Finding the Authentic Self beyond the phenomena of consciousness
- Types of karma, and how they uniquely condition the spiritual journey
- Steps and methods for expanding consciousness toward pure Being
- The workings of reincarnation (Law of Rebirth), and its shaping of circumstance
- The continuity of consciousness, and the illusion of death
- Incremental enlightenment leading to liberation and freedom
Time and Location: See below
Cost: £85 (members £65)
Registration: To Register, please contact the College of Psychic Studies (see contact information below)
William will be offering esoterically interpreted astrological readings at certain locations in the UK. For more information or to schedule an appointment click here.